What is it?
This Facebook chatbot recommends games to play with children between the age of 6-10. Alternatively, a website lets you browse through all the games using filters.
- For users: Quickly find a way of distracting children that fits the current situation (where, how,...)
- For an organization: Promote children's cognitive and social development through play, and support overwhelmed parents with alternatives to screen time.
- 15 MD including data collection
- Sinatra (ruby)
- Google Spreadsheets as a simple database
- Facebook Messenger API
- Improve how well the the game selection matches users' current needs by improving questions and filters
- Add a "Quiz" category as solo games
- Add a category "Singing games" integrated with relevant Youtube videos
- Ask for feedback after playing a game, so thatewertung vom Spieler erfragen nachdem er gespielt hat
More about this project
Read more about how we built this chatbot in Liip's blog: "Chatbots are dead! Long live chatbots! Learn how to build your own chatbot and what mistakes to avoid."